E-COM SPECIALIST INTERNSHIP – MILAN
We are looking for a highly motivated E-Com Specialist Intern to join our team.
The ideal candidate is has a strong interest in E-Commerce and Fashion with skills in excel/power point and copywriting.
Here is a breakdown of what you’ll be doing:
- Manage day by day activities in order to ensure the proper working and updating of the website, taking into account the commercial strategies and visual merchandising, in line with WokStore identity;
- Manage the product upload on the website;
- Work on products descriptions and brands copywriting;
- Upload orders into our ERP system;
- Analyze online activity and sales data and update Buying Team accordingly
- Coordinate with support areas such as Customer Care;
- Support and coordination with Operations to ensure proper product deliveries;
- Support in the management of the relationship with Brand Partners.
The ideal candidate we are looking for:
-University degree in Fashion Management, Economics, Marketing or related fields with outstanding performance;
- Prior experience in E-Commerce related field or significant project work on E-Comm Management during University or Master will be considered as a strong plus;
- Ability to communicate effectively with other colleagues in different departments;
- Strong passion and sensibility for fashion and emerging brands;
- Passion for e-commerce and marked inclination for Internet and its communication channels;
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of Excel;
- High precision and attention to details;
- Fluency in English and Italian is mandatory;
- Proactive attitude and work ethics.
What we offer:
- Flexible hours and smart working:
- Access to Company discounts;
- Wide opportunities for learning and development;
- Expense reimbursement;
Contract type: 6-months Internship
Please send your application to email@example.com